With Microsoft 365, you have the ability to store your documents and files in the cloud with up to 1TB of OneDrive storage space per user. Once your files are stored, simply sign into to your Microsoft 365 account to access your files from virtually any Internet-connected computer, as well as other select devices.
Along with cloud storage, you can also share documents and files via Microsoft Outlook, providing email, shared calendars, and task-list tools. Each user gets a 50GB mailbox and can send attachments up to 150MB. You can also connect with your teams with Microsoft Teams, where you'll have access to chat, content, people, and tools.
Please be aware that Publisher and Access are only available for Windows PCs and are not compatible with Mac. Internet access is required to install and activate all releases of Microsoft 365 using the product key. Microsoft 365 also requires Internet access to manage your subscription account, for example to install Microsoft 365 on other computers or to change billing options. Additionally, Internet access is required to access documents stored on OneDrive, unless you install the OneDrive desktop app. Customers with an active Microsoft 365 subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows server 2016
macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new major version of macOS is released, the macOS and the previous two versions.
For the better experience, use the most current build of any operating system specified above. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. Internet and Microsoft accounts required for installation and online functionalities.
Internet and Microsoft accounts required for installation and online functionalities.
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
- Operating system: Windows 10, windows 8.1, windows 7 service pack 1, windows server 2016, windows server 2012 R2, windows server 2012 or windows server 2008 R2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (32 bit); 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk space: 4 GB of available disk space
- Hard disc: 4 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- Graphics: hardware acceleration requires directX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for windows 10 Fall creators update).
- Processor: Intel processor
- Operating system: Office for mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac operating system requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Display: 1280×800 resolution
- Hard Disc: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as mac OS extended) or APFS. Updates may require additional storage over time.
- Graphics: No graphics requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.